Mobile Website Designs
Our #1 Goal
As a designer, it is our job to help bring your dream to reality. It is our duty to help guide you in a manner that will ensure the success of your project. We will propose ideas and concepts that could be beneficial. We want you to have a BIG return on your design investment. Our goal is to assist you with creating a great first impression to your audience and land the sale! With our website, graphic design, SEO and marketing skills, we'll help you achieve a maximum ROI on your investment.
What Is a Mobile Website Design
The world is going mobile and with that so should your website! Desktop websites were not created to be seen on a smaller device. Just because you can access your desktop site on a mobile phone doesn't mean it’s mobile-friendly. Your mobile efforts should reflect the unique navigation capabilities and limitations of mobile devices. A mobile-friendly site can help your business connect with customers and drive conversions. Contact us now to get started today.
Why Does Mobile Design Matter
• Your customers are already mobile.
• Customers want to access your business in their real world – anyplace, anytime.
• Users expect their mobile experience to be as good as their desktop experience.
• If customers can’t find or easily access your mobile content or services, you’ve lost their business.
The Mobile Design Difference
The obvious characteristic that distinguishes a mobile website from a standard website is the fact that it is designed for the smaller handheld display and touch screen interface.
Like any website, mobile websites can display text content, data, pictures and video. They can also access mobile-specific features such as click-to-call (to dial a phone number) or location-based mapping. Contact us today to get started.
Together, we can determine what content is most important for your mobile design and what content is not needed. If you currently have site analytics installed you should look over the reports to determine the most popular pages and visitor navigation.
Our Mobile Design Strategy:
• We will create a new design built for mobile viewing.
• We can incorporate a notice informing the visitor based on device detection code, may we suggest that you use our mobile design for optimized speed and interaction or we can give them the option of viewing the mobile site or your full desktop website.
• We will give the visitor the ability to switch to the full site on the mobile design and vice versa.
• We can purchase a mobile domain or we can use your current domain and create a sub-domain to store all the mobile files.
• We will build the design using XHTML code which is mobile browser friendly
• We will minimize the total page count and make access to the essential pages as easy as possible so in essence we will remove any copy that is not important for the mobile user; we will reduce the amount of navigation items to only those a mobile user needs to access on the go.
• We don’t recommend linking to PDF files as not all mobile users are set up to view them.
• We will keep the page size (physical and data) small so in essence we do not recommend using a lot of the images.
• We will run a beta test on different mobile phones to get different browsing feedback.
• Links will be spaced finger friendly to alleviate selecting the wrong information or we can incorporate icons which are much easier to click on instead of text links; the choice is yours.
• We do not recommend using drop down menus but instead recommend basic text vertical navigation menu at the top of the page. Or we can create a home page sort of like a list of contents in a book and have a home page icon or button that links back to the contents page; the choice is yours.
• Our main concept in designing the mobile site will be to offer simplicity. We will use a single column layout as multi-column layouts often break because of the required space.
• We will reduce the amount of clicks required to achieve an action.
• We recommend not to automatically download videos but to make them user requested.
• We recommend not including links that will take the visitor off of your website nor open up a new window.
• To avoid user frustration, we recommend minimizing any online forms for mobile input and ask only necessary information.